Lemon is also known as lime fruit, foreign lemon, mother-of-pearl and so on. Its tender leaves and flower buds are dark purplish red, and the leaves are thick paper, oval or elliptical. The fruit is elliptical or ovoid, with thick skin, usually rough, lemon yellow, fruit juice sour, small seeds, ovate, pointed end; seed coat is smooth, usually single or multiple embryos. Flowering period from April to May, fruiting period from September to November.
1. Temperature: The most suitable temperature for lemons is in the range of 23 to 29 degrees. In summer, too hot temperature will affect its growth, so it is best not to exceed 35 degrees. In winter, it has a certain degree of cold resistance and can tolerate a second degree of low temperature, but it is best not to drop again, otherwise it will be frozen.
2. Light: Lemons prefer light, but too strong light will be harmful to it. Therefore, potted plants can be placed where there is scattered light. If it is a ground plant, shade it when there is strong light.
3. Watering: It needs more water in spring, summer and autumn. Because spring is the stage of flower bud differentiation, summer temperature is higher and more water is needed, and autumn is the stage of fruit swelling. Therefore, these three stages require a lot of water. In winter, do not pour too much.
4. Fertilization: In addition to the basal fertilizer applied in the soil, some cake fertilizer water is needed during the growth period. If the soil is alkaline, you can add some ferrous sulfate to the fertilizer solution.
1. Change pots: If it is a potted lemon, it is more important to change pots. Generally speaking, it can be changed in spring or autumn. It can be adjusted according to the local climatic conditions, and the basin can be changed when the temperature is right. In addition, because the volume of lemons may grow larger, the flower pots can also be replaced.
2. Pruning: Pruning can be done in summer and winter, but the main pruning objects are different. In winter, the main thing is to cut off the weak branches, leaving only the strong branches, and also need to cut off the dead branches. In summer, it is mainly to shorten the branches that are too long.
The package contains:10Pcs Lemon Seeds
Payment Security : SSL Encryption Technology Is Used To Ensure 100% Payment Security.
✅Payments Via PayPal®, Debit and CreditCard.
Add to cart first, and Check out, then select Shipping method and Payment method.
If you checkout with a Debit / Credit Card, just enter your * Card Number, * Expiration Date, and * Secure Code.
Purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.
If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days. Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return for any reason, Please include your Order number and Name.
Worldwide Shipping ✈