Calendula Bon Bon Orange - Seeds
1 packet contains 50 Seeds of Calendula
Calendulaa�?s vivid orange or yellow flowers provide not only a splash of color to the garden, but add zest to salads and similar dishes as well. Calendula is exceptionally tolerant of cold weather in fall, and has long been grown as a pot herb for its edible flowers.
|Seeds per Packet
|Pot Marigold, English Marigold, Poet s Marigold
|12" - 24"
|Mid Spring - Mid Fall
Planting and care
- Space seedlings 12-15 inchesvapart in rich, well-drained soil enriched with organic matter
- Plants thrive in sunny, cool climates; For best performance, grow 40-45 ° F nights
- Soil should be evenly moist and fertilized moderately
- If growing Calendula in a greenhouse, sow in January for spring blooms or in mid-August for mid-winter blooms
Calendula Bon Bon Orange care
- Sow seeds outdoors a few weeks before the last frost in the spring, or start them indoors 6 to 8 weeks before the last frost
- Avoid warm propagation temperatures, as they will produce weak plants
- Keep the seeds covered with soil, as light inhibits germination
- Start an additional set of seedlings in the summer for optimal fall flowering
|Full Sun, Partial Shade
|Clay, Normal, loamy, Poor, Sandy
|55 to 60 degree C
|Apply any organic fertilizer.
|Calendula will produce lots of seed in a similar fashion to a Zinnia or Marigold. When the blooms dry out, cut them off and hang upside down in bundles. The seeds are contained in the heads, and once dry and crisp, they can be lightly hand-crushed and winnowed from the seed chaff.
Calendula Bon Bon Orange special feature
- Calendulas are a very prolific, easy to grow annual flower.
Calendula Bon Bon Orange uses
- Long-lasting daisy-like blooms for cutting are borne on an easy-togrow plant used for edging, borders, containers, and greenhouses
- Used in salves, lotions and balms, the daisy-like flower is more than a pretty face, where ita�?s anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties are valued for soothing and restoring the skin
- Calendulaa�?s edible flowers and spicy leaves add zest to summer salads and will draw plenty of ooohs and ahhs when presented in a meal
Payment Security : SSL Encryption Technology Is Used To Ensure 100% Payment Security.
✅Payments Via PayPal®, Debit and CreditCard.
Add to cart first, and Check out, then select Shipping method and Payment method.
If you checkout with a Debit / Credit Card, just enter your * Card Number, * Expiration Date, and * Secure Code.
Purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.
If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days. Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return for any reason, Please include your Order number and Name.
Worldwide Shipping ✈