As you’ll discover when you plant Habenaria radiata (syn. Pecteilis radiata) also known as the Egret orchid, orchids don’t have to be difficult to grow. This orchid species from the Far East is easily grown from tubers, and rewards you with blooms shaped like white birds with wings spread in flight. There’s no need to baby this orchid despite its delicate looks. It’s perfectly happy
Height:30-40 cm / 12-16"
Botanical name:Pecteilis radiata (syn. Habenaria radiata)
Light requirements:Partial shade / full sun
- Plant your habenaria tubers in spring and grow on in warm, frost-free conditions to plant out after risk of frost has passed
- Grow in borders or containers in full sun
- Plant the tubers (large seed size) 1-2cm deep in orchid compost
- Space the tubers about 10-15cm apart
- Plant with the shoots facing upwards
- Water-in after planting and keep hydrated while in growth
Payment Security : SSL Encryption Technology Is Used To Ensure 100% Payment Security.
✅Payments Via PayPal®, Debit and CreditCard.
Add to cart first, and Check out, then select Shipping method and Payment method.
If you checkout with a Debit / Credit Card, just enter your * Card Number, * Expiration Date, and * Secure Code.
Purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.
If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days. Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return for any reason, Please include your Order number and Name.
Worldwide Shipping ✈