Breeding methods and precautions
1. Soil: Begonia planting on the soil requires a slightly acidic sandy loam rich in humus, loose and well-drained.
2. Watering: When watering begonias, it is necessary to maintain a high air humidity, and the pot soil should not be too wet; to maintain a high air humidity, water mist can be often sprayed on the leaves and around the flowerpot. Watering should be dry and wet, and the potting soil should not be flooded with water. If the potting soil is too wet for a long time, it will cause rotten roots and even death of the whole plant.
3. Sunlight: Begonia likes a warm and humid environment, it is afraid of direct sunlight, and prefers a semi-shady environment. It is suitable for scattered light in the season with high temperature. It requires sufficient light in winter. Sunlight conditions can promote flowering.
4. Pruning: Topping the begonias when the seedlings are 6 cm high to promote branching and improve the ornamental value of the whole plant. Light pruning is carried out about 45 days before flowering to make the branch beetles bloom early. Topping the plant after it has formed can delay the flowering period. After flowering, cut off the residual flowers and a tender stem connecting the residual flowers in time to promote the germination of axillary buds on the lower branches, and the tender branches can bud and bloom about 10 days after cutting.
5. Fertilization: Begonias need more watering and fertilizing during the growing season. After half a month of potted planting, you can apply decomposed cake fertilizer and water once, and then apply light fertilizer and water every 20-30 days during the growth period. After the first flowers appear, nitrogen fertilizer should be reduced and phosphorus and potassium fertilizers should be increased.
6. Insect pests: The common pests and diseases of begonias are leaf roller moths, which eat young leaves and flowers with larvae, which directly affect the growth and flowering of plants. When a small amount occurs, it can be caught manually; in severe cases, it can be prevented by spraying with dimethoate dilution.
Payment Security : SSL Encryption Technology Is Used To Ensure 100% Payment Security.
✅Payments Via PayPal®, Debit and CreditCard.
Add to cart first, and Check out, then select Shipping method and Payment method.
If you checkout with a Debit / Credit Card, just enter your * Card Number, * Expiration Date, and * Secure Code.
Purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.
If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days. Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return for any reason, Please include your Order number and Name.
Worldwide Shipping ✈