Rare new spring primula rose seed
Description：Primula, through its name, you can know that it is a messenger foretelling the arrival of spring. When the winter is still alive, it will open in the bleak, adding colorful colors to a gray world.
Primula is a herbaceous plant with strong vitality. It can grow in the wild, field, mountain, forest and gully. Many are also planted in gardens or potted plants at home. It has rich colors, a long flowering period, and is very beautiful.
How Do I Germinate primula rose Seeds?
Growing primula roses from seed is not the quickest or easiest way to propagate them. However, this method can provide more satisfaction than others when efforts pay off. There are many idiosyncrasies when it comes to different types of primula roses and what their needs are for growing. But there is a basic method to cultivate primula rose seeds and plant them successfully for future growth.
How to Grow?
- 1. Test the seeds before planting. Put the seeds in water and discard the seeds that float. Seeds that float may be hallow. The plump, heavier seeds that sink in the water have a better chance of survival.
- 2. Purchase a flat container for planting the seeds. This will need to fit into your refrigerator. Consult with your gardening center to choose the best flat for your needs.
- 3. Mix equal parts sand, soil and peat moss. Consult with your gardening center, as they may have a pre-made mixture that you can purchase. You will need enough to fill the flat.
- 4. Fill the flat with the sand, soil and peat moss mixture.
- 5. Plant each primula roses seed ¼-inch deep and space seeds 1 inch apart.
- 6. Place the flat in the refrigerator; the desired temperature will be about 40 degrees F. Keep in the refrigerator for about three months to germinate.
- 7. Remove the flat from the refrigerator and place in a sunny window, where the room temperature is between 65 to 70 degrees F. Water lightly. Do not overwater, and do not allow the soil to get overly dry. Transplant the heartiest of seedlings to the garden the following spring.
Payment Security : SSL Encryption Technology Is Used To Ensure 100% Payment Security.
✅Payments Via PayPal®, Debit and CreditCard.
Add to cart first, and Check out, then select Shipping method and Payment method.
If you checkout with a Debit / Credit Card, just enter your * Card Number, * Expiration Date, and * Secure Code.
Purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.
If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days. Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return for any reason, Please include your Order number and Name.
Worldwide Shipping ✈